Who Can Join?
You do not need to be a case manager to join CMSA, just a desire to expand your opportunities and knowledge.
- Category A – Case Manager Members Individuals involved in the field of Case Management. Requirements include a health professional degree, current license or national certification in the health or humans services profession.
- Category B – Associate Members Individuals actively providing Case Management related services and not qualified as a Case Manager Member.
Please Note: CMSA members are NOT required to have a CCM Certification.
Contact CMSA Member Services for additional information on company, corporate, military, and student membership programs.
Benefits of Joining
- All the benefits of National CMSA Membership. Professional development through educational forums. Minimum of 7 educational meetings per year and one annual conference.
- Networking opportunities with case managers and health care professionals across the state and beyond.
- Increased knowledge of the latest developments in legislative issues, health care reform, career path options, and medical advancements.
- Opportunities to excel in leadership skills, presentation abilities and active involvement in affecting positive health care outcomes.
- Commitment from National and IL CMSA to help meet professional and individual needs.